There are many ways to create a blog, and each one has its own set of pros and cons. If you’re new to blogging, or struggling to get your blog posts published, this guide will teach you the basics of blogging so that you can start attracting readers and building an audience.
What is blogging?
Blogging is a way to create and share your thoughts online. It’s a great way to connect with others, learn new things, and build your reputation. You have to follow this steps for starting you blog:
- Choose a topic you’re interested in. Blogging is a great way to reatch more people and ideas with others, so make sure your topic is one you’re passionate about. If you don’t have any ideas yet, consider researching popular topics or topics that are trending right now.
- Select a name for your blog. Most bloggers choose a name that describes their blog content or theme. For example, if you blog about fashion, you might call your blog “Fashionista Fashion Tips.”
- Set up a website and start blogging. Once you have chosen a name and topic for your blog, it’s time to set up your website and get started writing! You can create a free website using WordPress or another platform, or use an existing website as your foundation. Once your website is up and running, log in and add the necessary files (such as images, videos)
Blog Posting Idea?
Here are some tips on how to create a blog post:
- Start by writing about something that interests you. It can be anything from your favorite TV show to your favorite restaurant. If you have experience writing, this is a great opportunity to share what you know!
- Keep your posts long and straight to the point. You don’t want readers to get lost in the text, so keep sentences short and to the point.
- Use good grammar and spelling. It’s a given but it’s worthy of mentioning however! Not only does poor grammar and spelling look bad on a blog post, it can also make your article difficult to read.
- Make sure your images are properly formatted and sized. You want readers to be able to see your images without having to scroll down too much, so make sure they are sized correctly.
- Add a link to your blog post at the end of the article. This will help readers get to know more about you and your blog!
How to select a domain?
Blogging is a great way to share your thoughts and experiences with the world. But before you can start writing, you first need to select a domain name. There are a lot of options out there, so it can be tough to know where to start. Here are some tips on how to select a domain name:
- Consider the brand you want to create for your blog. If you’re blogging about fashion, for example, you might want to choose a domain name like fashionblog.com. This will make it easier for people who are looking for your blog specifically.
- Think about what you want your blog to be about. Are you interested in cooking? Then go for cookingblog.com. Are you passionate about photography? Try photographyblog.com. You get the idea!
- Choose a domain name that’s unique and catchy. Make sure that it’s easy for people to remember and type in on search engines (you never know – someone might be searching for your blog post right now!).
- Check the availability of the domain name you’ve chosen. Make sure that it’s not already being used by someone else or that it’s not too long or complicated to type
How to buy domain?
Follow the some instruction to buy a domain.
- Open the Namecheap website. Click here
- In to the search bar write your selected domain name.
- See that is available or not
- You can select .com or .net domain extension. This two is best for blogging
- Domain name add to cart and check out the domain
How to purchase hostgator hosting?
Bloggers can purchase hosting from a number of different providers, but in this article we’ll focus on hostgetor. Hostgetor offers a variety of hosting plans to suit any budget and the company is highly rated by clients. To purchase hosting from hostgetor, click on the link below and follow the instructions:
- Open Hostgator website. Click Here and get 78% off
- If you create only one website/blog select Single Plan package and for Unlimited websites select Baby Shared Hosting plan (Recomended)
- Enter your domain name and others information and checkout
Read More: The Best & Fastest Web Hosting at Cheap Price
How to setup domain and hosting?
In order to get started with blogging, you’ll first need to set up a domain and hosting account. Domain name registration can be done through a variety of sources, but the most common way to do this is through a website such as GoDaddy or NameCheap. Once you have your domain name, you’ll need to purchase a hosting account. The most popular hosting providers are Bluehost and HostGator, but there are many others available.
- Sign in to your Namecheap account.
- Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click on the Manage button next to your domain name:
- Select the Custom DNS option from the drop-down for Nameservers and enter your Custom nameservers (you see in your Hostgator account) into the fields. Once done, make sure you click on the green checkmark to save the changes:
It may take 24-48 hours for DNS changes to take effect
How to install WordPress on cpanel?
WordPress is the most popular open source content management system in the world. It lets you create a blog, a website, or a forum from scratch, or you can install it onto your own server. From here you will know to install WordPress on c panel.
- To begin, open your cpanel and navigate to the “Software” section.
- In the “Software” section, click on the “Browse” button and locate the WordPress installation file.
- Once you have located the WordPress installation file, click on it to open it.
- On the next screen, you will be asked whether you want to install WordPress onto your server or use a hosted version. If you want to install WordPress onto your own server, select the “Install WordPress on Server” option and click on the “Next” button.
- On the next screen, you will be asked where you would like to install WordPress. You can choose between installing WordPress onto your root directory or into a subdirectory of your server. If you choose to install WordPress into a subdirectory, please enter the pathname of that subdirectory in the “Location of WordPress” field and click on the “Next” button.
How to create a free blog in WordPress
Creating a blog in WordPress is simple, and can be done in just a few minutes. Here’s how:
- Log into your WordPress admin area.
- Click on the “Blog” menu item at the top of the screen.
- Click on the “New Blog” button.
- Enter a name for your blog, and click on the “Create Blog” button.
- Your blog is now created! You can start adding content by clicking on the “Posts” tab at the top of your screen, and starting to write!
How to create a blog in Blogger
Blogger is a free and easy to use blog platform. Anyone can create a blog, including beginners. You don’t need any prior blogging experience, and you can create a blog in minutes.
To create a new blog in Blogger:
- Log into your Blogger account.
- Click the “Blogs” tab at the top of the page.
- Click “New Blog.”
- Enter a name for your blog, and select a location for your blog (you can also choose to create a blog on behalf of a business or organization).
- Click “Create Blog.”
- Your new blog is now created!
How to Publish Your Blog Posts
There are a few things you need in order to publish your blog posts on the web. The first is a blog platform, like WordPress or Joomla. Once you have that, you’ll need to create your blog posts and add them to your blog platform.
There are a few ways to do this: you can write your posts in a word processor and then export them as HTML, or you can use a blogging tool to write your posts for you. Whichever method you choose, make sure to include the following information in each post:
Your blog’s URL (the address of your website where people can find your posts)
The title of the post
The date of the post
The content of the post
Once you have all of this information in place, it’s time to publish your posts! You can use any publishing tools that are available to you, such as WordPress’s “Publish” button or Joomla’s “Log In” page. Once you have published a post, it will appear on your blog platform and anyone who visits that URL will be able to read it.
How to create a blog in Tumblr
If you’re looking for an easy way to start a blog, Tumblr is a great option. Here’s how to create a blog on Tumblr:
First, sign in to your Tumblr account.
Then, click the “Create a Blog” button on the homepage.
In the “Name Your Blog” field, enter a name for your blog.
In the “Description” field, provide a brief description of your blog.
Next, in the “Category” field, select one or more categories that your blog will belong to.
Finally, in the “Press Enter” field, press the Enter key to submit your blog information.
Whether you’re just starting out and want to learn the ropes, or you’ve been blogging for a while but want to take your blog to the next level, this guide will teach you how to create a blog that is both professional and user-friendly.
From setting up your blog platform to creating engaging content, we’ll cover everything you need to get started. So what are you waiting for? Get started today and see the difference a well-made blog can make in your marketing efforts.
Note: If you buy Hostgator hosting by click on my link I will give you a gift. That is I will setup your domain, hosting and design your 3 page website full FREE. You can contact me on WhatsApp +8801716880385.